Equilore offers Equine Facilitated Learning (EFL)/ coaching. This may be able to help if any of the following applies to you:
- Stuck on an idea and need a fresh view to shed some light on a situation?
- Not sure what you want to do in your life?
- Struggling to reach your goals?
- Lacking confidence and/ or motivation?
- Unable to identify what’s holding you back?
- Difficulty in taking control over your plans and goals?
We can always learn something new about ourselves. If you are interested in personal development, EFL sessions can help by providing feedback on your non-verbal behaviour and body language. Discover how someone else perceives your actions and intentions. Understand how you come across in relationships. Get support in setting your boundaries. Learn different leadership techniques.
Learn to feel and communicate your boundaries. Have some time and a place where you spend time on you and your needs. How is your balance in caring for someone else and caring for yourself? Dealing with feelings such as grief, feeling overstretched or overworked. Learn how to ask for help.
At Equilore Therapy and Learning I provide psychotherapy, counselling and coaching tailored to your needs. Feel free to call Dr. Loes Koorenhof for a informal chat to discuss your needs and musts.